Menu
Focal Point International Corp. logo

Focal Point International Corp.

price tag sign clip [Water- resistant]

Payment
T/T 30% when place orders; T/T the remaining 70% before each shipment
Delivery
in 10 days
Origin
Taiwan
Minimum Order
1000 pcs
Packing
500 pcs/ box
Inspection
REACH qualified material
Samples
Charge
Sample Price
50.0000
Remarks
1.Shipping cost for deliver samples will be charged to customers 2.Sample charge can be refund if an official order is placed (order amount more than USD3000 for each order)

Related to this Item

Contact Information

Company Name
Focal Point International Corp.

Contact Person
Fred

Address
PO BOX 135-57

City/Area
Taipei

Country/Region
Taiwan

Telephone
886-2-28972371

Website

Website on ecplaza.net

Alibaba

Contact Now

Contact Now