Menu
Focal Point International Corp. logo

Focal Point International Corp.

plastic caster

Payment
T/T 30% when place orders; T/T the remaining 70% before each shipment
Delivery
in 10 days
Origin
Taiwan
Minimum Order
2000 pcs
Packing
2000 pcs/ box
Inspection
N/A
Samples
Charge
Sample Price
50.0000
Remarks
1.Shipping cost for delivering sample will be charged to customer 2.Sample charge can be refund when an official order is placed (order amount more than USD3,000 for each order)

Related to this Item

Contact Information

Company Name
Focal Point International Corp.

Contact Person
Fred

Address
PO BOX 135-57

City/Area
Taipei

Country/Region
Taiwan

Telephone
886-2-28972371

Website

Website on ecplaza.net

Alibaba

Contact Now

Contact Now